
The Christmas season has blown in very cold for this our first 'real' winter in the motorhome. Sunday night it is supposed to hit a low of 11 degrees and 5 degrees on Monday night. BRRRRRRR.
This morning the silver bubble sun shade I put in the windshield as a cold barrier was frozen to the inside of the windshield. I was tempted to leave it there today but really like that light the window lets in. For you in the southern parts of the lower 48, the stuff on the side of car is ICE as is the diffusing filter the Christmas tree shines through. Yes, Virginia, you can have a Christmas tree in a motorhome. This little guy is the perfect size to stand on my dashboard. A Merry Christmas season to you all and stay warm.
[hint: if you click on the picture you can see it bigger]
Love the picture! Reminds me of other days :)
ReplyDeleteTrees on wheels! Love it!
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas season to you!
Bandaid
I like it, Christmas on the road..... Cool or in your case BRRRRrrrr.
ReplyDeleteMax