Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's cold out there boys and girls


I think this frost free faucet has a problem. However, it will have to wait until a thaw.

4 comments:

  1. Ugh. If it were here it would mean moles clogged the drainout with dirt. Hmmm . . . we should check ours again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Friday, I was out without a jacket and had my car window rolled down. Today...Monday, there is snow on the ground an it is 23 degrees here in CT! If it's going to be cold...let there be snow....that's my motto!!!

    Bandaid

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup -- definitely looks cold over there!

    (And I was complaining about the coldness being in the 60s here... having to go out into the cold to get to the garage, where the washer and dryer are.)

    I'm loving the rain... and yet... would have preferred to remain indoors today.

    Whoops! There goes the buzzer on the dryer... outside I go!

    Hansenclan

    ReplyDelete