As an aside, the Idaho pictures were updated today, you might want to browse them again.
I've been working on how to most efficiently bundle my nearly basic LB stuff so I can move it from bag to bag as needed without leaving something behind (like the compass). (ok, I realize truly basic is one ink pad, siggy, compass, and pen or pencil.) Today I found a "cosmetic" organizer I'm trying out. It will hold my pens, ink, stamps, compass and baggies for first aid in a civilized manner and zips all around. It will drop into my messenger bag (BIG LB bag, shoulder bag (most often used and doubles as a Bible book bag/purse), or my camel pak. We'll see how this works.
Your organization gives me a headache
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove to see the happiness in your words. Know you are doing what you love and am glad to know your health is back. Your adventure is wonderful and can only lead to good things for you. Love the pictures. Hoping you might be able to keep your blog posts in a hard copy along with your pictures, would make a great book
ReplyDeleteHappy trails my friend "D"