Sunday, August 22, 2010

Utah - Lava Lookout

Today I took noxer friends on a long drive to a single treasure. This couple had lived in the area 5 years and never been out to Lava Lookout. The drive was glorious; the find fun. The pictures don't do justice plus there was some haze in the air from a lightning strike fire that the park officials were letting run its course. This two hour drive (rt) takes you in and out of the one of the back sides of Zion Natl. park.



4 comments:

  1. Thank you for these pictures. They are breathtaking....and reminders of the extravagance of God's beauty. It was unnecessary for Him to make our world so beautiful, but He did it to capture, fascinage and woo our hearts to Him. Love you, Friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I travel, the more I see of the beauty of the world we live in, the more I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning... makes me appreciate our Creator all the more, with every lovely vista....

    Hansenclan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only been through the north end of Utah along I-80. These pictures really make me want to go back to see the rest! Beautiful. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete