We spent time in Ogden with BoxerLover and her pal Paisley,
and Hurricane, Utah, near Zion
Miss T and her friend Paisley burning off some energy
in BoxerLover's backyard.
and Hurricane, Utah, near Zion
Miss T and her friend Paisley burning off some energy
in BoxerLover's backyard.

Miss T and Paisley on the trail. Well, the moms were on the trail,
the puppies were playin' in the crick.


A thunderhead coming over the top of the mountain.

The bicyclist (far left in image) is geared up with all kinds of skid plates and getting ready to ride down the mountain on a steep trail from the LaVerkin Overlook into LaVerkin.


Oh, happy dog.

This is my third trip to Zion. It is just as gorgeous every time. Fessing up that these picts are from a previous trip, but I can tell you that the features still look the same.





It never ceases to amaze me how varied and beautiful our country is.
Next stop will be somewhere in Arizona sometime next week.
Don't you just love those definite answers to questions.
Pinning down an RVer on the road is like nailing Jello to the wall.
.
Don't you just love those definite answers to questions.
Pinning down an RVer on the road is like nailing Jello to the wall.
.
















Stunning.... kinda sorry we didn't detour and see Zion again -- but we did see lots of beautiful country (stayed in Provo, then on to WY)... kinda fun that we both went for chocolate in Boise! Enjoy your trip -- I forget the destination -- are you returning to AZ to stay awhile, or just passing through, en route to elsewhere?
ReplyDeleteHansenclan
Arizona for a month then on to New Mexico for the fall months.
ReplyDeleteToday we drove out to Lava Lookout, you see the back side of Zion and drive in and out of the park territory.
Gorgeous Gorgeous drive. I hope the picts (that I will post later) will do them justice.
I'm so glad you posted these pics...I've a craving to head down Utah way again. Zion is definitely on the list!!
ReplyDeleteBe safe, my friend. :-)
Ahhhh, cute pups! And that cloud photo turned out well, too. Let me know if you come back this way.
ReplyDeleteBL47