Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Grace

A synonym for one meaning of grace is mercy. Today I had opportunity to see unseen mercy revealed. I mentioned earlier hearing air leaking from a tire and that one of the valve stem extenders was damaged from a loose wheel cover. Today the fix-it man was scheduled to come out so I went out to remove the shade screen and the wheel cover. As the cover came off and the OTHER extender for the outside dualie unkinked, it began to leak. Apparently it had been damaged as well from the same loose wheel cover. The kink in the tubing was the only thing preventing the tire from losing air. 

Makes one wonder how often we may really come close to danger and be spared.

2 comments:

  1. If we stop to count we might never leave the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanking God for His abundant grace in our lives.

    O.A.

    ReplyDelete