I have been reminded I promised to let you know the results of my tests. Basically all were normal except for some high blood pressure combined with undue stress. For now helping keep the blood pressure down with diet. Schedule is starting to settle into more of a routine and I am taking off a week to visit the other side of the state and attend a letterboxing event.
Apologies for leaving you in the dark.
Glad it's nothing worse, Baqash. Thanks for letting us know. :o)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update, Baqash. Glad for the mostly normal results. Have fun at the LB event.
ReplyDeleteWriting from Bend, OR...
hansenclan
Boxing and a furry friend go a long way as a cure for the stress part...glad to hear you are taking off for a week.
ReplyDeleteBandaid
Glad to hear that you will be getting over here to have some fun 'boxin, my friend. Thanks for the update :-)
ReplyDelete