What does this give me? 70 hours per month gives me
space rent
electricity
propane at park cost
cable (after moving into a site that has it)
laundry
wifi
Progress on bill paying.
Likelihood of making it through the winter here.
What do I lose?
Saturday and Sunday mornings except for rare special events.
Perhaps that will be more flexible after the season.
Freedom to take off for week whenever I want to.
It is likely there will be new managers by winter again by winter. But shouldn't change my being hired, just perhaps which hours I work.
So how do I feel. Ambivalent is a good word.
[Ambivalence is a state of having simultaneous, conflicting feelings toward a person or thing.[1] Stated another way, ambivalence is the experience of having thoughts and emotions of both positive and negative valence toward someone or something. A common example of ambivalence is the feeling of both love and hatred for a person. The term also refers to situations where "mixed feelings" of a more general sort are experienced, or where a person experiences uncertainty or indecisiveness concerning something. The expressions "cold feet" and "sitting on the fence" are often used to describe the feeling of ambivalence.]
I think Miss T needs a walk. If she doesn't, I do.
.
No comments:
Post a Comment