Waiting is not my forté. And yet I must wait. I've applied for a work kamper position in the RV park where I am living; work in exchange for space rent and all utilities. With the changes in the economy it has become more important to live off actual income and not credit with the idea that principle can cover the difference if need be. With this change work, in spite of being on disability, is needed to pull the ends together. I was told I might have work and then we got new managers. The new managers said I might have work and then they quit. The old managers returned and there is some sort of high level negotiations going on; perhaps to hire a new set of new managers from within the park, but who knows. No one is telling. In the meantime, I wait. My rent was due two days ago. I went in to pay and was told to wait, to come back this afternoon. I went in this afternoon and was told to wait, until tomorrow late morning. There are bills due that I would pay today if I knew I had the job, or must figure creative payment if I don't. In the meantime... I wait.
.
I hope they make a decision in your favor soon! Good luck!
ReplyDelete