My the wind is blowing tonight. I think we got off the highway just in time. The critters are a bit nervous. We are casino "camping" tonight. If we had stayed where we first pulled off I don't think there would have been any paint left on the outfit. Miss T is not too sure what to think of all the shaking and sets off barking periodically for no apparent reason other than the wind.
I planted a box while staying in Congress that required triangulation. My first one. I was nervous about whether or not I "did it right". It was recorded as found today. WOO HOO! That's as thrilling as finding a long time no find box.
Tomorrow the drive starts taking us into "real" So Cal traffic. I'm more than a bit nervous about it. I've never driven the MH in that kind of traffic. mmmm Think I'll go hit the protein powder and try to go back to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment