Doin' the Happy Dance! Howling at the moon!. OOOOOUUUWWWWWOOOOOOOO.
Found a box on the third try today. Last found before me 4/1/2004.
Guess you had to be there. Those who are not addicted to hiking in the desert (or the woods, or the city) and looking for treasure hidden in Tupperware or Lock and Lock plastic boxes definitely won't get it. Not sure it was skill as much as luck. Much of the landscape had changed enough that clue markers were not available. If an AZ friend hadn't suggested I redefine a word, I still might not have found it. Good thing I could hear the highway. By the time I found the right rock, I was so turned around I could see myself lost in the desert, again.
Aaahhhh! The joy of the hunt; but the find feels divine.
For those of you interested in other areas of my travels than searching for boxes, searched out and found a great meeting this am. The birthday girl had quite an amazing story to tell. Nice group. The subject wasn't gratitude, but it could have been.
Interestingly, I had to go here to meet people from the park I had been staying in. hmmmm
Windy today. A good day to not be driving. YAAAAWN. After so much sun and exercise, I think a nap is in order.
Beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteOoops, that comment was for the blog entry, Some Desert Color.
ReplyDelete