Friday, June 12, 2009

Ok, I'm Awake

After sleeping a good part of the last few days I think I'm finally awake. Now to just get a little motivation.

Obviously this particular journey has ended and life is moving on into the more mundane, though it is never really boring. I have been reticent talking about some subjects for fear of either chasing people off, or boring them to the grave. I think I'll try not to let that influence my topic choices in the upcoming weeks. Another blog I follow touched on this difficulty by commenting to the effect of, "What do I do, post a picture of another bird?"

Life is not always convenient.

What kinds of issues might come up?

Family
Recovery
Nervous System Disorders
(That's mental health in plain terms)
Letterboxing
Church
Theology (not the same as Church)
Decision Making
Dog Training
General Maintenance

I have enjoyed reading blogs that are dedicated to a subject. Mine's a real mixed bag. Each area bleeds into another in some form or another. And, since I'm using this to communicate with family in friends, it should.

So there you have it. A good jumping place, either on or off depending on your perspective.

Clean the windshield I must, so the privacy screens can go up.


.

3 comments:

  1. I say this is your blog and write what is on your heart, my friend.

    I like mixed bags, to be honest...more interesting that way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I choose to hang in with you!

    Bandaid

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the variety of subjects you share & experience, I'm positive will help inform & understand others that might possibly need to know "They're Not Alone"..
    It's just like planting a box, "Plant them, they will come"... So "Blog your thoughts & life, and we will learn, read & appreciate you even more than we do now"...
    Great job, keep up the great work!!
    Nanni

    ReplyDelete