Very nice -- thanks for posting these! I think my suburban dog wouldn't know what to do with herself, if she were given so much space to run around in, and no leash... oh, she'd run and explore, but then would she get nervous and come back? I think so.
We have been working very hard the last two months on her remembering her training and becoming less excitable. This, of course, means training the person on the other end of the leash as well.
Very nice -- thanks for posting these! I think my suburban dog wouldn't know what to do with herself, if she were given so much space to run around in, and no leash... oh, she'd run and explore, but then would she get nervous and come back? I think so.
ReplyDeleteHansenclan
We have been working very hard the last two months on her remembering her training and becoming less excitable. This, of course, means training the person on the other end of the leash as well.
ReplyDeleteMy Golden is a free spirit! If he is on a leash.... he wants to hold the "people" end and walk himself....and he usually does!
ReplyDelete