Thursday, July 8, 2010

Triple Digits

The weather sites can't seem to agree on the temps. One says it will be 94 tomorrow, another that it will break 100. I tend to believe the 100. In honor of that milestone, Miss T needed a new hangout. This is a hangout she's never had before. NOw convinced it was ok, she is difficult to extricate. (ok... that's a bit of an exaggeration.) Here you have the "chillin' chick".



It only took 3 towns and 10 stores to find the one I wanted. Pepper had one like this I bought 8 or 9 years ago. They aren't as common at the feed stores around here. Most of the troughs they sell are twice as tall. Taller would make it more difficult to get in and out.

We have another new activity. I call it running the gauntlet........ More to come when picts are available.

4 comments:

  1. In case you wonder why I just didn't buy a kiddy pool? The oval shape fits in the back of my car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, it looks like the little bathing beauty enjoys the pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very much so.
    Once she figured out what it was. Pretty funny at first when she didn't want to get in. We have an irrigation ditch nearby she can run in also, but no where to sit and watch her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dog, Baqash! Love your new blog, thanks for sending the link on Critter Corner. Pretty picture of sunset, too.
    Okie Dog

    ReplyDelete