Friday, July 16, 2010

New Friends New Places

Miss T met a new friend at the Chimacum Escapee Park today. Since I was here a few years ago they've added an off leash area. When we first went in I just dropped the leash to let them play sniff but left it on Miss T in case her size overwhelmed the little girl. Gidget promptly marched over to grab the leash and try to take Miss T for a walk. It was hysterical to watch. Later they played chase all over the off leash arena.

On other topics:

At least three major letterboxing days are in the planning for just this area, including one to the now famous community of Forks. I probably don't need to tell you what some of those boxes will hold. Who know when I might pass this way again, this far north.

I am missing my faith family a great deal. I find it much harder to maintain the disciplines without the daily contact. The early morning prayer and study times alone are definitely missing something. And where is the challenge of thought and articulation without Sunday night SEED? You are all missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment