Thursday, July 1, 2010

On the road again!

Just a warning. As you know when I hit the road I actually write on this blog and have a picture or two. Stay tuned.

Baqash and Miss T

5 comments:

  1. Now wait a minute.
    Where are you and what's going on????
    Who, what, where, when - and why??????????????
    Judith Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed reading your blog - glad to hear you'll be posting again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to reading your updates, Baqash -- and though perhaps I know the answer to Judith Ann's WHY... where are you headed to?

    Praying for safe (and fun) travels...

    Hansenclan

    ReplyDelete
  4. The plan in pencil: son's for 2 - 3 weeks then daughters' then moseying south. New Mexico for the fall and part of winter then meandering to North Carolina. Daughter's graduation in the spring then.... who knows? But like I said. The plan is in pencil.

    Oh... and a few letterboxes along the way.
    Baqash

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta have the letterboxes. :) Hansenclan

    ReplyDelete