This week Miss T and I took a day trip over to Forks, WA, home of vegetarian vampires and wolves. The little town of 3100 was very much over-run with Twilight fans. Just because we could I did the driving tour and took a few pictures for my friends and family who are fans. However, I do have to say the hikes and letterboxing were the real deal of the day. The hikes were gorgeous. We were the only ones on the trails, perhaps because it was a Tuesday. The treasures found were all very well done. I'm experimenting with a new techy tool a friend uses. Enjoy the mini slide show of some of the things we saw during our Vampire adventure.
Note: those of you receiving this via email may have to view the slideeshow online.
The names of the pictures didn't transfer over. The first house is Bellas, with th open upstairs window. The second one is the Cullen home. Troll Haven is in Gardiner, WA.
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!! OK, so next time I'm in Forks, I'm doin' some lbing! :-)
ReplyDelete