There was a coupon for a SKP special in the flyer they give you here at check-in. Any medium pizza for 9.99. I ordered mine with everything but anchovies expecting pepperoni, sausage, maybe some ham, some onion, maybe mushrooms. You get the drift. It had EVERYTHING including hot peppers, chicken along with all the usuals plus more. The toppings are so thick I'm sure I can make at least 3 big meals out of it. Not that I'm disappointed mind you, just surprised. Leftovers'll be nice on the road tomorrow.
The other thing I've been asking for is a bit slower pace than what there was in Tucson. Tucson, normal speed limit was 45, just about everywhere. Freeway speeds, 75. Here and the town where I am going things are a bit slower, everywhere. Freeways are 65 max with 55 for trucks (the rig is technically a truck). Town driving...(scroll down)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This happens to be in the park, but it is the same in the neighborhoods and going through town.
No comments:
Post a Comment