This has been a great boxing day. It has been a great boxing week for that matter. A side result is that I've accrued enough hiking miles for a California Treasure Hikers Pathtag since being in California on this trip. (That's 25 for the first level.) I've planned one more good day of boxing and then the rest of the weekend will be more housekeeping and preparing to move further north.
Miss T got to have some most excellent off leash time. That is except for the 15 to 20 minutes when I thought I had lost her. She took of after a wild turkey. I had visions of her trying to fly off some cliff if the bird did. Fortunately she came back. I had walked on to the return end of the trail. I kept calling for her, but I also knew from experience that she is a good tracker. When we've hiked in the past, she starts to run ahead on the return trip and can make the right turns.
Have planted two here and hope to plant one more before leaving. Need to give the primary planter here something to go look for too.
More later. I think I have some picts to post from yesterday.
No comments:
Post a Comment