
Spring in the Vinyard
For those of you who live in the desert, this is a lot of green.
Hope to get a better vineyard picture later.
For those of you who live in the desert, this is a lot of green.
Hope to get a better vineyard picture later.

Neat old Oak


Oh! I know exactly where you took those photos.
ReplyDeleteDid you, by any chance, make it to the Paradise Ridge Winery, just up the way? They have an *amazing* outdoor sculpture garden.
http://howsrobb.blogspot.com/2008/10/blue.html
I lived in Sonoma 17 years and Ukiah for 10 and only this trip learned the history of the barn. Quite interesting. Yes I did make it up the hill. Very unique garden, natural and otherwise.
ReplyDeleteSpeaking of Paradise Ridge, I have a box planted at that winery! And I love their cab. As Lisascenic says, their sculptures are amazing and they have an extended exhibit of additional items. (Not sure when they were going to conclude the extras). If you visit, they have llamas next to their property and got some great shots.
ReplyDeleteThe Round Barn is amazing as you found out!
Enjoy your northern visit,
Wendy In The Eastbay